Lithuanian Sashes - reduced price and free shipping, while quantities last.
As we move to online activities and outreach, we are keen to engage with more people interested in Lithuanian folk art to provide information and instruction on unique skills and crafts.
General Workshop Information
- Workshops are live online events with a skilled artisan making the craft with you in real time (not a video)
- Class sizes are limited to allow for personal attention
- Skill level is mostly beginner with step by step instructions
- Participants must register and pay to get an invitation to the session.
- Each session is approximately 1-1/2 hours long
- Materials lists will be provided beforehand and kits may be available for hard-to-find materials
- Written instructions will also be provided
- Refunds are given only for cancelled workshops
- Workshop dates may be subject to change
We invite you to see our workshops schedule for a list of upcoming events.
We are excited to launch our online LTFAI Talks. We hope to have a series of talks on topics that are relevant to Lithuanian folk art These are lectures, not workshops, that will provide interesting information for anyone interested in folk art. They will be from a half hour to a full hour in length with time for discussion at the end. Each LTFAI Talk is free but you have to register to get an invitation to the session.
We invite you to see our talks schedule for a list of upcoming events.