Join us online at 1:30 pm (EST) for a review of activities and plans for the coming year.
To register send your name, preferred email and telephone no. to gro.i1628097002aftl@1628097002tcatn1628097002oc1628097002.
Membership fees are due by April 16th! Not a member? Join today!
Learn how to do traditional straw Christmas ornaments with skilled artisan and LTFAI member Joana Adamonis.
At this workshop she will tell us about the history of these ornaments, show us how-to basics and guide us through the process of making 2 ornaments (a basic form and a star) to hang on a Christmas tree. This class is beginner-friendly: no prior experience is necessary.
Limited number of kits are available. A detailed materials list will be sent to attendees prior to the workshop.
- Dates: December 4, 2021
- Time: 10:30 am and 2:00 pm EST (2 sessions on one day)
- Cost: $5 Member price, $20 Non-member price , kits $8 plus shipping
- Registration: November 12 to December 1
Registration and Payment
- Contact us at gro.i1628097002aftl@1628097002tcatn1628097002oc1628097002 Please provide your name and phone number (in case we need to dial you in). Interesting to us, but optional: tell us where you are from and maybe a bit about yourself and why you are interested in this workshop.
- If you are not a member and would like to join, please pay the fee through the PayPal link on our members page.
- Please pay for the workshop through the Paypal link below.
- Once you have registered, a few days prior, you will receive an email with a link to join the workshop
- Make sure to log in 10 minutes before the session in case of any technical difficulties
- Please ensure you have all your materials ready